Categories

Translate

Friday, August 1, 2014

New Base + Town Hall 6!!!

Guys today I got Town Hall 6!!! And you know, I do this all the time... I made a wall saying. Check it out:



And today I was especially happy because Town Hall 6 gives you a lot of new stuff. Especially defense. As a matter of fact, the only thing that TH6 gives you that isn't a defense is your sixth Gold Mine and Elixir Pump/Collector. It gives you your first Giant Bomb, your second Mortar and Wizard Tower, your third and fourth Spring Traps and like every other Town Hall 25 more walls.

And with a new Town Hall, you get new things, so you have to fit them in and somewhat change your base. So here's my new base:


P.S. The 2 things that are being built are my second Mortar (right) and Wizard Tower (left).




No comments:

Post a Comment